Live Auction at Awards Dinner!
Starting Bid $4,500
Pebble Beach Golf Package
2015 Lexus Champions for Charity National Championship
December 9-13, 2015 at Pebble Beach Resorts
You and a friend will compete in the 2015 Lexus Champions for Charity National Championship,
three courses 54 holes, 18 holes per day golf tournament played on
Pebble Beach Golf Links, The Links at Spanish Bay and Spyglass Hill Golf Course.
$500 in Southwest Airline Gift Cards per person.
Meals, carts and green fees are included, as is transportation from,
Pebble Beach Resorts and tournament sites.
Two person best ball format, amateurs only, competing for a
$100,000 charity purse as a representative of Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital.
Those with a passion for golf can appreciate the qualities of balance, grace and precision—words that aptly describe Lexus automobiles. Those who play the game also appreciate the virtues of competition, generosity and charity—all of which can be found in the Lexus Champions for Charity golf series. Beginning with 63 events in 1989, Lexus Champions for Charity has helped raise over $300 million for charity. This year, the growing series aspires to raise even more money at 200 events nationwide.
Date: December 9-13, 2015
Location: Pebble Beach Golf Links, The Links at Spanish Bay, Spyglass Hill Golf Course
· 54-hole event, three days of play, 18 holes/day
· Two-person better ball, Amateurs Only
· All players must have verified handicaps and must present handicap cards at tournament registration; 80% of handicap will be used
Prize Structure: $100,000 Charity Purse
· $70,000 divided between 1st – 10th place NET finishers’ charities
· $30,000 divided between 1st – 5th place GROSS finishers’ charities
· Participants will compete for additional prizes for low net and gross scores
· Daily hole-in-one opportunities to win Lexus automobiles
For additional information, please contact
Director of Provider Relations and Special Events